ACER Aspire 1810TZ Laptop Battery Replacement
ACER Aspire 1810TZ Battery
(click to enlarge)
- Battery Type: li-ion
- Battery Capacity: 4400 mAh
- Battery Volt: 11.1 V
- Battery Color: black
- Battery Weight: 362.65 g
- Dimension: 202.89x46.90x20.80 mm
- Product ID: NAC043
- One-year warranty!
|Click here for Shipping Rates
|Descriptions of ACER Aspire 1810TZ battery:
|This ACER Aspire 1810TZ battery can replace the following part numbers: |
|UM09E78|| || |
|This ACER Aspire 1810TZ battery is also compatible with the following models:|
|Aspire 1410||Aspire 1410-2039||Aspire 1410-2099|
|Aspire 1410-2285||Aspire 1410-2497||Aspire 1410-2706|
|Aspire 1410-2762||Aspire 1410-2801||Aspire 1410-2920|
|Aspire 1410-2936||Aspire 1410-2954||Aspire 1410-2990|
|Aspire 1410-742G16n||Aspire 1410-8414||Aspire 1410-8804|
|Aspire 1410-8913||Aspire 1810T||Aspire 1810T-352G25n|
|Aspire 1810T-8459||Aspire 1810T-8488||Aspire 1810T-8638|
|Aspire 1810TZ||Aspire 1810TZ-413G25N||Aspire 1810TZ-414G16n|
|Aspire 1810TZ-414G25||Aspire 1810TZ-4906||Aspire One 521|
|Aspire One 521-105Dcc||Aspire One 521-105Dc_W7625||Aspire One 521-105Dk|
|Aspire One 521-105Dk_W7625||Aspire One 521-3089||Aspire One 521-3530|
|Aspire One 521-3782||Aspire one 521 Panthera||Aspire one 521 Tigris|
|Aspire One 752-232w||Aspire Timeline 1810||Aspire Timeline 1810T|
|Aspire Timeline 1810T-733G25n||Aspire Timeline 1810TZ-412G25n|| |
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the auhorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.
Some Battery Tips:
How to Check Your ACER Aspire 1810TZ Battery Life?
One of the worst things that can happen while working on a laptop is to have your battery die mid-project. To avoid this, it's good to know how much life your ACER Aspire 1810TZ battery has left in it. Most laptop computers offer a couple of ways to do this, and there are several free downloads that will put a large battery-life monitor on your screen, meaning you'll never be caught with a dead battery unexpectedly again.
- Look in your computer's system tray, which is in the far bottom right-hand corner of your screen, where the clock is. You should see a battery icon. If it doesn't show up automatically, click the arrows on the left-hand side of the system tray, which will expand the tray and show all icons.
- Place your mouse over the battery icon, but don't click. The icon itself will show roughly how much life is in the battery (half full, three-quarters full), but hovering your mouse over it will pop up a label showing exactly how much life remains in your battery.
- Go to the Control Panel if there is no icon in the system tray, or you want more detailed information on the battery. Click "Power Options" and then the "Power Meter" tab.
- Click the battery icon for detailed information on the battery. The "Power Meter" tab will show the same information as the system tray icon; the detailed information tells you what kind of battery it is, as well as whether it is currently charging (plugged in) or discharging.
- Plug in your AC adapter if the battery needs to be charged. The status in either the control panel or system tray will show that the computer is now running on AC power, and the battery is charging.
How long does this ACER Aspire 1810TZ battery last?
The life span of a lapop battery is about 1.5 to 3 years under normal conditions. As the rechargeable battery begins to die, the user will notice a decline in the running time of the battery.
How long will the new ACER Aspire 1810TZ battery power the laptop?
Battery run-time on a laptop is difficult to determine. Actual battery running time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. The use of the screen, the hard drive and other accessories also results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing its running time. The total run-time of the battery is also dependent upon the design of the equipment. Generally, a new Hi-Capacity battery will run 30% to 50% longer than the old battery did when it was new.
How do I judge the quality of rechargeable ACER Aspire 1810TZ battery?
There are many different battery testing criteria and standards such as battery's internal resistance, testing the capacity and life cycle with different C-rate and environment temperature, etc. Most of them require specialized equipment and controlled enviroment to conduct the tests. Therefore, regular consumers really cannot just the quality of rechargeable battery from their outside appearance. But from BatteryX's experience, Japanese made cells have tighter tolerances, closer in performances meeting their designed specifications, and higher life cycles.