ACER Aspire 4720Z Laptop Battery Replacement
ACER Aspire 4720Z Battery
(click to enlarge)
- Battery Type: li-ion
- Battery Capacity: 4400 mAh
- Battery Volt: 11.1 V
- Battery Color: Black
- Battery Weight: 453.60 g
- Dimension: 208.20x44.94x19.90 mm
- Product ID: NAC029
- One-year warranty!
|Click here for Shipping Rates
|Descriptions of ACER Aspire 4720Z battery:
|This ACER Aspire 4720Z battery can replace the following part numbers: |
|This ACER Aspire 4720Z battery is also compatible with the following models:|
|Aspire 2930||Aspire 2930-582G25Mn||Aspire 2930-593G25Mn|
|Aspire 2930-733G25Mn||Aspire 2930-734G32Mn||Aspire 2930-844G32Mn|
|Aspire 2930G||Aspire 2930Z||Aspire 2930Z-322G25Mn|
|Aspire 2930Z-343G16Mn||Aspire 4230||Aspire 4235|
|Aspire 4310 Series||Aspire 4315||Aspire 4315-2904|
|Aspire 4330||Aspire 4336||Aspire 4520|
|Aspire 4520-5141||Aspire 4520G||Aspire 4530|
|Aspire 4530-5267||Aspire 4530-5350||Aspire 4530-5627|
|Aspire 4530-5889||Aspire 4530-6823||Aspire 4535G|
|Aspire 4710||Aspire 4710G||Aspire 4710Z|
|Aspire 4715Z||Aspire 4715Z-3A0512C||Aspire 4720|
|Aspire 4720G||Aspire 4720Z||Aspire 4720ZG|
|Aspire 4730||Aspire 4730-4516||Aspire 4730-4947|
|Aspire 4730Z||Aspire 4730ZG||Aspire 4736|
|Aspire 4736G||Aspire 4736Z||Aspire 4736ZG|
|Aspire 4740G||Aspire 4740G-332G50Mn||Aspire 4740G-432G50Mn|
|Aspire 4920||Aspire 4920-1A2G12Mi||Aspire 4920G|
|Aspire 4920G-302G25Mi||Aspire 4920G-3A2G16Mn||Aspire 4930|
|Aspire 4930G||Aspire 4935||Aspire 4935G|
|Aspire 4935G-644G32Mn||Aspire 5236||Aspire 5335|
|Aspire 5536||Aspire 5536G||Aspire 5735|
|Aspire 5735Z||Aspire 5735Z-582G16Mn||Aspire 5738|
|Aspire 5738G||Aspire 5738Z||Aspire 5738ZG|
|Aspire 5740||Aspire 5740-13||Aspire 5740-13F|
|Aspire 5740-15||Aspire 5740-15F||Aspire 5740-5144|
|Aspire 5740-5513||Aspire 5740-5749||Aspire 5740-5780|
|Aspire 5740-6491||Aspire 5740D 3D||Aspire 5740DG|
|Aspire 5740DG-332G50Mn||Aspire 5740G||Aspire 5740G-336G50Mn|
|Aspire 5740G-524G64Mnb||Aspire 5740G-5309||Aspire AS5740|
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the auhorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.
Some Battery Tips:
How to Check Your ACER Aspire 4720Z Battery Life?
One of the worst things that can happen while working on a laptop is to have your battery die mid-project. To avoid this, it's good to know how much life your ACER Aspire 4720Z battery has left in it. Most laptop computers offer a couple of ways to do this, and there are several free downloads that will put a large battery-life monitor on your screen, meaning you'll never be caught with a dead battery unexpectedly again.
- Look in your computer's system tray, which is in the far bottom right-hand corner of your screen, where the clock is. You should see a battery icon. If it doesn't show up automatically, click the arrows on the left-hand side of the system tray, which will expand the tray and show all icons.
- Place your mouse over the battery icon, but don't click. The icon itself will show roughly how much life is in the battery (half full, three-quarters full), but hovering your mouse over it will pop up a label showing exactly how much life remains in your battery.
- Go to the Control Panel if there is no icon in the system tray, or you want more detailed information on the battery. Click "Power Options" and then the "Power Meter" tab.
- Click the battery icon for detailed information on the battery. The "Power Meter" tab will show the same information as the system tray icon; the detailed information tells you what kind of battery it is, as well as whether it is currently charging (plugged in) or discharging.
- Plug in your AC adapter if the battery needs to be charged. The status in either the control panel or system tray will show that the computer is now running on AC power, and the battery is charging.
How long does this ACER Aspire 4720Z battery last?
The life span of a lapop battery is about 1.5 to 3 years under normal conditions. As the rechargeable battery begins to die, the user will notice a decline in the running time of the battery.
How long will the new ACER Aspire 4720Z battery power the laptop?
Battery run-time on a laptop is difficult to determine. Actual battery running time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. The use of the screen, the hard drive and other accessories also results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing its running time. The total run-time of the battery is also dependent upon the design of the equipment. Generally, a new Hi-Capacity battery will run 30% to 50% longer than the old battery did when it was new.
How do I judge the quality of rechargeable ACER Aspire 4720Z battery?
There are many different battery testing criteria and standards such as battery's internal resistance, testing the capacity and life cycle with different C-rate and environment temperature, etc. Most of them require specialized equipment and controlled enviroment to conduct the tests. Therefore, regular consumers really cannot just the quality of rechargeable battery from their outside appearance. But from BatteryX's experience, Japanese made cells have tighter tolerances, closer in performances meeting their designed specifications, and higher life cycles.