ACER Aspire 9920G Laptop Battery Replacement
ACER Aspire 9920G Battery
(click to enlarge)
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Battery Capacity: 4600 mAh
- Battery Volt: 14.8 V
- Battery Color: black
- Battery Weight: 510.30 g
- Dimension: 135.80x89.20x19.20 mm
- Product ID: NAC027
- One-year warranty!
|Click here for Shipping Rates
|Descriptions of ACER Aspire 9920G battery:
|This ACER Aspire 9920G battery can replace the following part numbers: |
|LC.BTP01.019|| || |
|This ACER Aspire 9920G battery is also compatible with the following models:|
|Aspire 3100 Series||Aspire 3103||Aspire 3103WLCi|
|Aspire 3103WLCiF||Aspire 3103WLMi||Aspire 3103WLMiF|
|Aspire 3104WLMiB120||Aspire 3104WLMiB80||Aspire 3104WLMiB80F|
|Aspire 3690 Series||Aspire 3692WLCi||Aspire 3693WLMI|
|Aspire 3694WLMi||Aspire 5100 Series||Aspire 5101|
|Aspire 5101AWLMi||Aspire 5102||Aspire 5102AWLMiP120|
|Aspire 5102AWLMiP80||Aspire 5102AWLMiP80F||Aspire 5102WLCi|
|Aspire 5102WLCiF||Aspire 5102WLMi||Aspire 5102WLMiF|
|Aspire 5103WLMi||Aspire 5103WLMiP120||Aspire 5103WLMiP160|
|Aspire 5110 Series||Aspire 5112WLMi||Aspire 5113WLMi|
|Aspire 5114WLMi||Aspire 5610AWLMi||Aspire 5610 Series|
|Aspire 5611AWLMi||Aspire 5611ZWLMi||Aspire 5612AWLMi|
|Aspire 5612WLMi||Aspire 5630 Series||Aspire 5632WLMi|
|Aspire 5633WLMi||Aspire 5634WLMi||Aspire 5650 Series|
|Aspire 5652WLMi||Aspire 5680 Series||Aspire 5683WLMi|
|Aspire 5684WLMi||Aspire 9110 Series||Aspire 9120 Series|
|Aspire 9800 Series||Aspire 9804WKMi||Aspire 9805WKHi|
|Aspire 9810 Series||Aspire 9813WKMi||Aspire 9814WKMi|
|Aspire 9814WKMib||Aspire 9815WKHib||Aspire 9815WKMi|
|Aspire 9920G||TravelMate 2490 Series||TravelMate 2492NLMi|
|TravelMate 2492WLMi||TravelMate 2493NWLMi||Travelmate 2493WLMi|
|Travelmate 2494WLMi||TravelMate 3900 Series||TravelMate 4200-4056|
|TravelMate 4200-4106||TravelMate 4200-4135||TravelMate 4200-4297|
|TravelMate 4200-4345||TravelMate 4200-4373||TravelMate 4200-4528|
|TravelMate 4200-4539||TravelMate 4200-4603||TravelMate 4200-4732|
|TravelMate 4200-4795||TravelMate 4200-4831||TravelMate 4200-4836|
|TravelMate 4200-4854||TravelMate 4200-4972||TravelMate 4200 Series|
|TravelMate 4202LMi||TravelMate 4202WLMi||TravelMate 4230 Series|
|TravelMate 4233WLMi||TravelMate 4260 Series||TravelMate 4280 Series|
|TravelMate 4283WLMi||TravelMate 5210 Series||TravelMate 5510 Series|
The batteries and other products supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the auhorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.
Some Battery Tips:
How to Check Your ACER Aspire 9920G Battery Life?
One of the worst things that can happen while working on a laptop is to have your battery die mid-project. To avoid this, it's good to know how much life your ACER Aspire 9920G battery has left in it. Most laptop computers offer a couple of ways to do this, and there are several free downloads that will put a large battery-life monitor on your screen, meaning you'll never be caught with a dead battery unexpectedly again.
- Look in your computer's system tray, which is in the far bottom right-hand corner of your screen, where the clock is. You should see a battery icon. If it doesn't show up automatically, click the arrows on the left-hand side of the system tray, which will expand the tray and show all icons.
- Place your mouse over the battery icon, but don't click. The icon itself will show roughly how much life is in the battery (half full, three-quarters full), but hovering your mouse over it will pop up a label showing exactly how much life remains in your battery.
- Go to the Control Panel if there is no icon in the system tray, or you want more detailed information on the battery. Click "Power Options" and then the "Power Meter" tab.
- Click the battery icon for detailed information on the battery. The "Power Meter" tab will show the same information as the system tray icon; the detailed information tells you what kind of battery it is, as well as whether it is currently charging (plugged in) or discharging.
- Plug in your AC adapter if the battery needs to be charged. The status in either the control panel or system tray will show that the computer is now running on AC power, and the battery is charging.
How long does this ACER Aspire 9920G battery last?
The life span of a lapop battery is about 1.5 to 3 years under normal conditions. As the rechargeable battery begins to die, the user will notice a decline in the running time of the battery.
How long will the new ACER Aspire 9920G battery power the laptop?
Battery run-time on a laptop is difficult to determine. Actual battery running time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. The use of the screen, the hard drive and other accessories also results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing its running time. The total run-time of the battery is also dependent upon the design of the equipment. Generally, a new Hi-Capacity battery will run 30% to 50% longer than the old battery did when it was new.
How do I judge the quality of rechargeable ACER Aspire 9920G battery?
There are many different battery testing criteria and standards such as battery's internal resistance, testing the capacity and life cycle with different C-rate and environment temperature, etc. Most of them require specialized equipment and controlled enviroment to conduct the tests. Therefore, regular consumers really cannot just the quality of rechargeable battery from their outside appearance. But from BatteryX's experience, Japanese made cells have tighter tolerances, closer in performances meeting their designed specifications, and higher life cycles.