ACER 916-2320 Laptop Battery Replacement
Click to enlarge
ACER 916-2320 Battery
||Brand New with 1-Year Warranty!
|30 Days Money Back. Save 35%, huge discounts! The same day shipping!
Note: Please ensure the product(s) that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
Click here for Shipping Rates
This ACER 916-2320 battery can replace the following part numbers:
This ACER 916-2320 battery is also compatible with the following models:
|SQU-202|| || |
|Acer Aspire 1450||Aspire 1451LCi||Aspire 1451LMi|
|Aspire 1452LC||Aspire 1452LCi||Aspire 1452LMi|
|Aspire 1454LCi||Aspire 1454LM||Aspire 1454LMib|
|Aspire 1454MLi||Ferrari 3000||Ferrari 3000LMi|
|Ferrari 3000WLMi||Ferrari 3200||Ferrari 3200LMi|
|Ferrari 3201LMi||Ferrari 3400||Ferrari 3400LMi|
|Ferrari 3400WLMi||Ferrari 3401LMi||Quanta Z500|
|Quanta Z500A||Quanta Z500N||Quanta Z500N Series|
|TravelMate 6000LCi||TravelMate 6001||TravelMate 6002|
|TravelMate 6002LCi||TravelMate 6003LC||TravelMate 6003LCi|
|TravelMate 6003LM||TravelMate 6003Lmi||TravelMate 6004|
|TravelMate 6004LC||TravelMate 6004LCi||TravelMate 6004LM|
|TravelMate 650||TravelMate 650LC||TravelMate 650XC|
|TravelMate 650XCi||TravelMate 653LC||TravelMate 653LCi|
|TravelMate 653XC||TravelMate 653XCi||TravelMate 653XV|
|TravelMate 654LC||TravelMate 654LCi||TravelMate 654XC|
|TravelMate 654XCi||TravelMate 654XV||TravelMate 655LCi|
|TravelMate 660LCi||TravelMate 660LMi||TravelMate 661LC|
|TravelMate 661LCi||TravelMate 661LM||TravelMate 661LMi|
|TravelMate 661XC||TravelMate 661XCi||TravelMate 661XVi|
|TravelMate 662LC||TravelMate 662LCi||TravelMate 662LM|
|TravelMate 662LMi||TravelMate 662XCi||TravelMate 663LCi|
|TravelMate 663LM||TravelMate 663LMi||TravelMate 8000LCi|
|TravelMate 8000LMi||TravelMate 8001||TravelMate 8001LCib|
|TravelMate 8002||TravelMate 8002LC||TravelMate 8002LCib|
|TravelMate 8002LMi||TravelMate 8003||TravelMate 8003LC|
|TravelMate 8003LCi||TravelMate 8003LCib||TravelMate 8003LM|
|TravelMate 8003LMi||TravelMate 8003LMib||TravelMate 8004|
|TravelMate 8004LCi||TravelMate 8004LCib||TravelMate 8004LM|
|TravelMate 8004LMi||TravelMate 8004LMib||TravelMate 8005|
|TravelMate 8005LCi||TravelMate 8005LCib||TravelMate 8005LMi|
|TravelMate 8005LMib||TravelMate 8006||TravelMate 8006LCi|
|TravelMate 8006LM||TravelMate 8006LMi||TravelMate 8006LMib|
|TravelMate 800LC||TravelMate 800LCi||TravelMate 800LCib|
|TravelMate 800LM||TravelMate 800LMi||TravelMate 800LMib|
|TravelMate 800XC||TravelMate 800XCi||TravelMate 801LC|
|TravelMate 801LCi||TravelMate 801LCib||TravelMate 801LMi|
|TravelMate 801LMib||TravelMate 801XC||TravelMate 801XCi|
|TravelMate 801XVi||TravelMate 802LCi||TravelMate 802LCiB|
|TravelMate 802LMi||TravelMate 802LMib||TravelMate 802XCi|
|TravelMate 803LC||TravelMate 803LCi||TravelMate 803LCib|
|TravelMate 803LM||TravelMate 803LMi||TravelMate 803LMib|
|TravelMate 803XCi||TravelMate 803XVi||TravelMate 804LC|
|TravelMate 804LCi||TravelMate 804LCib||TravelMate 804LM|
|TravelMate 804LMi||TravelMate 804LMib|| |
The notebook batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the auhorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.
Tips - ACER 916-2320 Battery Care Instructions:
- Your new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- When charging this ACER 916-2320 battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
- It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) this ACER 916-2320 battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
- If this ACER 916-2320 battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- It is normal for a battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
- The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the battery will often be higher than the one on your original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
- Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, the use of the monitor, the hard drive and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize your computer's power management features. Refer to your computer manual for further instructions.