HP COMPAQ 395790-003 Laptop Battery Replacement
Click to enlarge
HP COMPAQ 395790-003 Battery
||Brand New with 1-Year Warranty!
|30 Days Money Back. Save 35%, huge discounts! The same day shipping!
Note: Please ensure the product(s) that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
Click here for Shipping Rates
This HP COMPAQ 395790-003 battery can replace the following part numbers:
This HP COMPAQ 395790-003 battery is also compatible with the following models:
|HP COMPAQ :|
|Business Notebook 6510b||BUSINESS NOTEBOOK 6515B||Business Notebook 6710b|
|Business Notebook 6710s||Business Notebook 6715b||Business Notebook 6715s|
|Business Notebook 6910p||Business Notebook nc6100||Business Notebook NC6105 Series|
|Business Notebook NC6110||Business Notebook NC6115||Business Notebook NC6120|
|Business Notebook nc6140||Business Notebook NC6200||Business Notebook NC6220|
|Business Notebook NC6230||Business Notebook nc6300||Business Notebook nc6320|
|Business Notebook NC6400||Business Notebook NX5100||Business Notebook NX6100 Series|
|Business Notebook NX6105||Business Notebook NX6110||Business Notebook NX6110/CT|
|Business Notebook NX6115||Business Notebook NX6120||Business Notebook NX6125|
|Business Notebook nx6130||Business Notebook NX6140||Business Notebook nx6300|
|Business Notebook NX6310||Business Notebook NX6310/CT||Business Notebook NX6315|
|Business NoteBook NX6315||Business Notebook NX6320||Business Notebook NX6320/CT|
|Business Notebook NX6325||Business Notebook nx6330|| |
The notebook batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the auhorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.
Tips - HP COMPAQ 395790-003 Battery Care Instructions:
- Your new battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
- When charging this HP COMPAQ 395790-003 battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
- It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) this HP COMPAQ 395790-003 battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
- If this HP COMPAQ 395790-003 battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
- It is normal for a battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
- The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the battery will often be higher than the one on your original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
- Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, the use of the monitor, the hard drive and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the battery, optimize your computer's power management features. Refer to your computer manual for further instructions.