PANASONIC CGR-D08R Battery Charger
|Brand:||Replacement PANASONIC Battery Charger|
|Original Price:||US $25.99|
|Sale Price:||US $19.99|
Please ensure the product(s) that you are going to buy fits the brand, model and part number of your device.
1. New battery requires three complete charge/discharge cycles before use. It means the battery would have to be charged fully and then be discharged fully using battery charger. Repeat it three times before starting to use the battery.
2. First charging must enough. Lithium battery charge time generally more than 8 hours, while Ni-MH batteries charging time in general to more than 16 hours by our PANASONIC CGR-D08R Charger.
3. The battery will have to be discharged completely once a month so that the battery activity can be released by such deep discharge and battery life can be maintained.
4. If battery is idle for over 3 months, it is also necessary to conduct 3 cycles of complete charge and dsicharge to ensure that the battery is activated. Actually the battery needs to be used at least once or twice per month to release the battery power completely.
5. Please remember that it is always good for rechargeable batteries to use up the battery power before giving them a full charge. Because the li-ion batteries have their own laziness and would lose its activeness when being idle for long time. It needs to be reactivated.
6. After charging the battery by our PANASONIC Battery Charger, stay it cooling then to use.
The chargers supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.